UK Visitor Visa generally is granted for upto 1 year. Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa. Applicants can visit UK along with their dependents and children.
Applications are made through the VFS and personal interviews.
To apply for the UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa the following eligibility criteria should be met.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants may be required to undergo medical examination.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
- Applicants of certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- The UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa allows you to travel throughout UK and visit UK’s many attractions
- Visitors can learn short courses.
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities.
- Visitors are strictly not permitted to work on a UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa as this is illegal.