Our experienced counselors will provide you with guidance every step of the way – right from giving you a detailed overview of the courses available, exams that need to be taken for admission/visa purposes and the cost of studying in your chosen country to assisting you with getting your admission and visa (including preparation and verification of visa documents and following up on visa applications with embassies).
Student now have to apply under SVP (Streamlined Visa processing),The following is the list of documents to be submitted along with the Visa application:
- Visa Application fee payable by Bank Draft favouring “Australian High Commission, New Delhi”
- Completed application form – 157A
- Nomination form 956 to be completed only if you are lodging through an agent
- Student has to pay the 1st Semester Fee and will then receive e-COE (Electronic-Confirmation Of Enrollment) from the institution
- Passport – Original passport is not required, instead all pages of current and previous passports, if any, to be notarized.
- Four recent passport size photos
- Statement of Purpose
- “Details of Relatives” form
- Guardianship form, if the student is under 18 years of age
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Scores
- All Mark sheets, Certificates, Degrees and Diplomas
- Reference letter from current employer and previous employer, if employed
- Affidavit of support from Sponsor
- Affidavit of support from Student
- Bank Statement / Bank Passbook for the last 3 months and current balance certificate
- Income Tax returns of the sponsor for the last 3 years
- Property Documents along with Valuation Report
- Details of acceptable funds in the form of a table / matrix
- Evidence of relationship with the sponsor
- Bank loan Sanction Letter (if applicable)
- Other Liquid Assets like Fixed Deposits, etc.
As Australia Visa is Label free Visa. Now Visa decision is intimated to the applicant electronically via email, once a decision has been made by the visa authorities.
If approved the department will send a Notification of Grant letter to your nominated postal or email address. It is recommended that you print this letter and keep it with you when you travel to and from Australia. This letter contains:
- your Visa Grant Number
- the validity date of your visa
- the visa conditions.
If not approved the department will send you a notification letter advising you of:
- the reasons for the refusal
- your review rights
- time limit for lodging an appeal.
For more information on Immigration and Visa, kindly visit: http://www.immi.gov.au/Pages/Welcome.aspx
American Consulate has introduced a system of prior appointment for Visa Interview. On the given date, the applicant has to appear for a personal interview. The applicant should convince the visa officer that he / she has the necessary funds to cover the cost of education. The applicant should prove that he / she has strong ties with India and also that he / she is not an intending immigrant. While answering the questions, one should be brief and to the point.
The applicant will be informed whether he / she has been granted or refused a visa on the same day.
The following is a list of some of the documents that you are supposed to carry along with you on the day of VISA interview:
- Passport having validity of atleast six months
- Visa Fee Receipt
- Interview Appointment Letter
- I-20 and Admission Letter from the University / College mentioning the total cost of education in USA (If You have received Admission letters / Rejection letters from more than one University, carry all of them)
- Evidence of Scholarship / Aid / Grant, if any
- Sponsorship Letter
- Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas & Mark sheets
- Score Reports of TOEFL and GRE / GMAT / SAT
- Work Experience Certificate / Reference Letter from Employer, if Employed
- Bank Statements / Pass Books of the sponsors for the last Three Years
- Summary Statement of Assets and Total Income of Family Members
- Income Tax papers of the sponsor and his Family for the last 3 years
- Proof of all movable and immovable assets
To qualify for Study Permit Application under SPP the student should hold an unconditional offer letter from one of the universities / colleges that are included under this scheme. SPP is currently open to Indian nationals only. Allow atleast two months for your Visa to be processed.
Documents Checklist for SPP (STUDENT PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM):
- SPP Checklist – Attach THIS checklist as a cover sheet to your application
- Application form fully completed (all questions answered), dated and signed, indicating your personal mailing address, reliable phone contact, and your personal email address (if you agree to e-mail communications).
- Original, valid passport for yourself, as well as a photocopy of the bio data page
- Family Information Form and Student Questionnaire (leaving no gaps).
- Two passport photographs with a white background for yourself and each family member requesting a visa. The photographs should have your name printed on the back, dated and taken in the past 6 months.
- Letter of Acceptance from your SPP educational institute in Canada stating unconditional admission, course title, duration of study, level of study, start date (multiple start dates, if applicable) and latest possible date of admission.
- Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) (if applicable)
- IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5.
- Photocopy of the most recent diploma/leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable)
- Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution
- Proof of funds: You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada. Please consult page 2 for information on how to obtain a GIC. Official GIC document is mandatory.
- Copy of medical examination form IMM1017 if you opted to undergo a medical examination before submitting your application.
- It is mandatory to complete a medical examination prior to submission of your application. Medical results are valid for one year
- Only one application per person per semester will be processed under the SPP (Student Partnership Program). Subsequent applications for the same semester following a refusal will NOT form part of SPP processing
- To file Study Permit application under SPP, it is mandatory to show a GIC certificate obtained from Scotia Bank proving that funds to the extent of CAD$ 10000 are available as living costs for the student.
- After reviewing your application, the Visa officer will decide if an interview is necessary. The Visa interview will be taken at CHC, New Delhi
UK Student Visa application should be made at the nearest VFS Application center. Originals of all financial and academic documents should be submitted at the time of Visa application. The student will be called for personal interview at the British Deputy High Commission, only if required.
Documents That are Required For a Student Visa
- Student Visa Application Form
- Photograph – size 2 inches x 2 inches
- CAS statement from the Institution (CAS – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- IELTS / PTE score, if applicable
- Valid Passport
- Visa fees to be paid Online
- Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
- Proof of payment of fees, if applicable
- Proof of Funds – Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in UK. Even Bank Loans are accepted.
- Letter from the sponsor
- Medical Report from an Approved Panel Doctor
Your student visa will be issued for the length of time your course tuition fees have been paid. If you are studying a long-term course at secondary school, University or Polytechnic you will normally pay your tuition fees every year. Visa application should be lodged at least 2 months prior to the course commencement date.
New Zealand Pre-visa Document Checklist
- Student Visa Application Form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Visa Fee payable by Demand Draft favoring “Immigration New Zealand” payable at Mumbai
- Covering Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Offer Letter from the Institution
- Guarantee of Accommodation or arrangements made
- Financial Undertaking Form
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Authorization Letter from Sponsor
- Evidence of Funds and Income in the form of:
- Loan Sanction letter
- Bank Statements / Bank Passbooks for past 6 months, not more than one week old
- Other movable and immovable Assets
- Chartered Accountant Statement / Summary Statement
- Last 3 years income tax papers of all family members
- If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then attach copy of fee receipt
- Educational Certificates, Mark sheets, Degrees and Diplomas
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE score
- Supplementary Information Form
- Work Experience Certificate, if employed
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office
- Medical & T.B. X-ray Certificates from Panel Doctor
Upon receiving the Approval-in-Principle, the student has to pay the 1st year’s tuition fee to the institution. Thereafter, the institution will send the fee receipt by email to NZIS, to enable them to issue the Visa Stamp.
Printed and signed summary from online application. All applications must be lodged online – seewww.embassyofireland.in for details.
ALL QUESTIONS ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ANSWERED. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING REFUSED
Additional Student Visa Application form and Questionnaire. No Duplicates Required – these will not be returned to the applicant
Original Passport valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Ireland following visits. A full copy of all pages of this passport should be submitted.
One recent passport sized photograph not more than 6 months old. Please see www.embassyofireland.infor details of photograph requirements. If the submitted photograph does not meet these requirements it will delay processing on your application.
You should submit all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted. If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this, preferably the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country, should be submitted. Concealment of other visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused
The required visa fee in the form of DD in favor of “Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi”. DD’s can be obtained from all VFS Application centers.
An up to date Police Clearance Certificate or Observation in your passport is required from each applicant.
Original plus one copy for each of the following documents:
Though physically small, Singapore is an economic giant. It has been Southeast Asia’s most modern city for over a century. The city blends Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and English cultures and religions. Its unique ethnic tapestry affords visitors a wide array of sightseeing and culinary opportunities from which to choose. A full calendar of traditional festivals and holidays celebrated throughout the year adds to its cultural appeal. In addition, Singapore offers luxury hotels, delectable cuisine and great shopping! The island nation of the Republic of Singapore lies one degree north of the Equator in Southern Asia.
The country includes the island of Singapore and 58 or so smaller islands. Because of its efficient and determined government, Singapore has become a flourishing country that excels in trade and tourism and is a model to developing nations. The capital city, also called Singapore, covers about a third of the area of the main island.
Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore’s tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic’s excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Award winning Changi Airport provides airlinks to major cities around the world. The train and subway systems are clean, fast and efficient. In addition, its state-of-the-art cruise terminal has established Singapore as one of the premier cruising centers of South East Asia and an exciting port of call on any Asian cruise itinerary.
In the city, there is no need for a car. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus. Since the city is only 60 miles (100k) from the equator, the tropical temperatures do not vary much. Rainfall is fairly evenly distributed through the year. No matter when you choose to visit, warm weather will be abundantly available. The visitor is struck immediately by Singapore’s abundance of parks, nature reserves, and lush, tropical greenery.
The east coast features good seafood restaurants set on long stretches of sandy beach. In addition there are over fifty islands and islets within Singaporean waters, all of which can be reached with varying degrees of ease. Singapore used to be considered a “stop over” on the way to larger Asian cities. This is no longer true! Visitors seek out Singapore for business and finance and also for a fascinating and satisfying vacation for the whole family. Singapore is both an island and a country, but perhaps its best description is that of city-state.
Like the great city-states of the past, it offers civilization and order in the highest degree. Its combination of Western-style development and Eastern-style calm seems to present the best of both hemispheres: It’s a modern metropolis where you feel safe walking the streets, and it’s an Asian business center that’s a model of efficiency. Singapore is also a multicultural city, and close to one-quarter of its population are expatriates or foreign workers from all over the world. Known for its desire to become the technology hub of Asia, Singapore is the most wired country in the region.
Education in Singapore
Singapore is considered as a gateway to Asia and the west. Studying in Singapore will give you access to a world class education with a lower living expenses and tuition fee. Besides being closer to home, student visa to Singapore is a hassle free and a much simpler process. A multicultural nation, Singapore is ranked first in Asia for its quality of life in the mercer Quality of Living global city ranking 2009, as well as worlds first for city infrastructure in the same survey..
Entry requirements vary from institution to institution. As English is the common language of instruction, most institutions require students to meet a minimum standard of English. Generally, certification of competence in English is in the form of:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Student requires the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test or GMAT or SAT. Graduates from Indian Universities may elect to use GATE, instead of GRE score.
Note: Many universities do not force you for GRE/GMAT/SAT but they give preferences if you have attempted these test before.
Cost of Study, Living Costs, Tuition Fees For Study in Singapore:
For Undergraduate programs the fees varies from institute to institute between S$ 6,500-7,500 and for postgraduate programs the fees ranges from S$ 7,500-,8,500.
The standard of living in Singapore is amongst the highest in Asia. Compared to countries in western continents, the cost of living here is relatively low, and basic items like food and clothing are very reasonably priced.
An international student in Singapore spends on average about S$700 to S$2,000 a month on living expenses. This amount of course, varies depending on your individual lifestyle and course of study.
Basic Documents Required:
From the Applicant,
- 2 copies for Form 16, Form V36 and Form V39S duly completed and signed by applicant and local sponsor at the relevant sections. (The first set of forms must be original.)
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs (BW/ Colour) to be pasted on the top-right hand corner of Form 16
- Applicant’s Official Birth Certificate (in English and photocopy)
- Applicant’s highest education certificates and result transcripts (in English and photocopy)
- Copies of personal particular pages of applicant’s travel document/ passport (photocopy)
After Study Benefits:
- Student on completion of the course may apply for EPEC ( employment pass eligibility certificate) which allows him to stay and find work
- Depending on the offer and remuneration offered, student would be put under E / S category work visas for contract period [ as offered by the employer]
- Guaranteed work permit of 1 yr on completion of 12 months of education & 2 further years on application
- After stay on work permit for at least a year supplemented by good academics, he could file his case for PR
- The proximity of Singapore in geographical terms is beneficial to Indian students, as it cuts down on their travel costs.
- Education in Singapore is affordable, modern, skills-rich and value-laden
- The diversity associated with students who represent different nationalities is a guarantee for international exposure and global outlook. As of now, there are nearly 70,000 foreign students studying in Singapore
- The prevalence of lesser red tape, easier student visa rules, better student hostels and a unique fee protection scheme under which foreign students in private educational institutions are offered an alternative when that institution is closed down.
- What more, the policy of government-funded institutions make it mandatory for foreign students to stay and work in Singapore for three years after graduation. This means immediate job opportunity after the completion of degree course, and ensuring their stay in Singapore. Sectors dealing with banking, manufacturing, IT and telecom have the largest employers, where the students find ready jobs after completion of the educational programs