University of Bedfordshire - MBA
- Located in Luton around 45 minutes drive from Central London.
- Rolling intakes available (intake every alternate month).
- Campuses with excellent facilities.
- Continued investment and development across all campuses.
- All campuses have library provision available. At Luton, a brand new seven-storey library includes 300,000+ books, 6,000 e-books, 900 computers, silent-study rooms, group-work areas, presentation-practice rooms and a cafetaria.
- Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes campuses are close to town centres, so part-time work is easily accessible.
- Graduates of Bedfordshire university are often rated as having good prospects for work or further study.
- A large proportion of its research output has been considered of an international standard and quality, and the university operates a total of 11 research institutes.
- Courses are accredited by professional bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Qualified Teacher Status, the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and the Institute of Biomedical Science.
- Provides Student Internship Scheme (SIS) designed to develop skills, enhance your CV and gain real-world experience.
- Have industry links with more than 4,000 organisations including the BBC, TUI and Channel 4.
- Dedicated Careers and Recruitment Service offers help with CV’s, applications, interview preparation, career choice and finding work.
- Marketers from the super car giants Automobili Lamborghini revealed how they are changing the image of the Italian brand at an exclusive event put on for University of Bedfordshire students.
About Course - MBA with Placement
- An MBA is a coveted degree as a range of career options are available before the graduates. It remains the flagship management qualification designed to meet the needs of early career individuals, and is structured to support your aspirations for fast track career progression through the development of leadership and strategic management skills, and a contemporary understanding of entrepreneurial business.
- This course adopts a practice-led curriculum and aims to develop leading edge knowledge of organisations and their effective management in competitive global contexts, and the ability to creatively apply this knowledge to complex issues to innovatively enhance strategic business and professional management practice.
- Develop the attributes and skills expected of leaders,as recognised by professional and industry bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute, including team-working, decision making, negotiation, leadership, and the ability to plan and organise complex projects.
- The MBA Placement will enable you to work as part of a team inside an organisation on a project provided by the company. Work with academics and professors of practice on live consultancy projects with leading employers in organisations across private, public and not-for-profit sectors to support your personal and professional development as a creative and innovative leader.
- Full-time Postgraduate and Undergraduate students will receive a special Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship of £1,000.
- Early bird scholarships available.
- Merit scholarship available based on scores in Academics and English.
In order to apply to the University, following list of documents are required. It would take around 5-7 working days for University to issue the offer letter.
- Bachelor (Individual memo)
- Provisional Certificate
- LOR’s -2 (Letter Of Recommendations)
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
- IELTS/PTE score card if applicable
Fees for MSc Cyber Security with placement would be around 12,500£.
- After all conditions are met(includes financial documentation and TB certificate from an approved UKVI test centre), the University issues CAS letter following which visa filing is done.
- One can apply for Tier 4 General Student Visa up to three months before the start date of the course.
- Visa filing comes with visa fees and insurance to be paid online at UKVI site.
planning to study in Abroad ? then orient spectra is the correct place for all your dreams for studying in the Abroad. I got UK visa from orient spectra. particularly,the staff in this office are very friendly and they will explain you very clearly about the course structure,university, fees,visa process and immigration process if you are travelling for the first time,mainly the chairman Srinivas sir, executive consults Hari anna & akhil anna are always helpful for my visa process,finally i recommend you all to consult orient spectra for your process and place in good university that you Dreamed off... !