University of Hertfordshire - MSc Finance and Investment and Banking
- Located in Hatfield,around 20 minutes from Central London and from Google’s UK Head Quarter.
- A TEF GOLD rated University known for its high employment rate. It prides itself on being ‘business-facing’ and claims an innovative approach to teaching, and a wide variety of work placements and overseas study that appeal to employers.
- 96% of their graduates are in work or further study.Received support from companies including Microsoft, Samsung, Sony Music and many more.
- Close by university is Hatfield Galleria, a large retail outlet housing a nine-screen cinema, numerous high-street eateries, bars and many familiar high-street shops.
- UH is home to a £15 million Sports Village on it’s de Havilland Campus with climbing walls, indoor and outdoor sports pitches and on campus gym at their College Lane Campus.
- Infrastructure developments are on-going with new student residences and service facilities planned for 2020. The university currently has two ‘on campus’ halls to accommodate its student population of 25,000, which includes almost 3,000 international students from around the world.
- Rated as one of the safest university towns in the region.
- University of Hertfordshire students have worked in special effects, props, animation, and music on blockbuster films including The Dark Knight Trilogy, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Beauty and the Beast, Spectre, Harry Potter and more.
- UH undergraduate and postgraduate programs are accredited by bodies such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Association of MBAs, EPAS, Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nursing and Midwifery Council and the Solicitors Regulation Authority to name a few.
- UH computer science department is one of the most experienced and largest departments in UK, offering courses recognised by BCS.
- Sixty percent of research impact in Computer Science and Informatics at the University of Hertfordshire has been rated as world-leading or internationally excellent in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014.
About Course - MSc Finance and Investment Banking with Placement
- Much of London’s Finance Industry is located at the Square Mile area just 25 minutes away from University of Hertfordshire. Also, it is estimated that the financial services sector employs about 315,200people within the city.
- The course provides you with a critical understanding of the subject and enabling you to employ the tools of analysis used by a wide range of finance and investment banking professionals.
- Modules include Financial Statement Analysis,Quantitative Analysis ,Financial Data Analysis ,Asset Valuation ,Preparation for the Workplace,Work Placement Portfolio ,Financial Markets and Institutions Economics, Finance and Banking.
- Would offer a sound platform within the field of finance and investment banking and associated subject fields.
- The work placement opportunity gives you a practical perspective to your academic studies and enables you to increase greatly your skill set for a wide range of finance and investment banking careers. The programme also echoes the esteemed Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA®) level 1 and 2 examinations.
- This course comes with an optional one year industry placement giving you additional industrial experience by applying the skills you have learned throughout your studies.
- Provide students with an intellectually challenging programme of study leading to an awareness of issues, themes and applications within the field of finance and investment banking.
- Their experienced dedicated Careers and Placements Service will provide excellent academic and personal support during both the academic and placement periods.Optional one-to-one consultations are also available.
- Early bird scholarships available.
- Merit scholarship available based on scores in Academics and English.
- Pay initial deposit before 30th April and avail discount of 1000£.
In order to apply to the University, following list of documents are required. It would take around 5-7 working days for University to issue the offer letter.
- Bachelor (Individual memo)
- Provisional Certificate
- LOR’s -2 (Letter Of Recommendations)
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
- IELTS/PTE score card if applicable
Fees for MSc Cyber Security with placement would be around 12,650£.
- After all conditions are met(includes financial documentation and TB certificate from an approved UKVI test centre), the University issues CAS letter following which visa filing is done.
- One can apply for Tier 4 General Student Visa up to three months before the start date of the course.
- Visa filing comes with visa fees and insurance to be paid online at UKVI site.
planning to study in Abroad ? then orient spectra is the correct place for all your dreams for studying in the Abroad. I got UK visa from orient spectra. particularly,the staff in this office are very friendly and they will explain you very clearly about the course structure,university, fees,visa process and immigration process if you are travelling for the first time,mainly the chairman Srinivas sir, executive consults Hari anna & akhil anna are always helpful for my visa process,finally i recommend you all to consult orient spectra for your process and place in good university that you Dreamed off... !