- Northumbria University is located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England.
- With 31,500 students, Northumbria is one of the largest universities in the country.
- This University is among the top 150 universities aged 50 years or under in the world (THE World University Rankings) and was shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year Award 2017.
- University of Northumbria is the place to study courses shaped by world-leading research, and created in consultation with students,employers and professional, statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Customised learning experience wherein you can choose the subjects,specializations to differentiate yourself.
- Their research partners include Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Nissan, Kellogg’s etc with a growing international reputation for outstanding academic research.
- Courses accrediated by more than 400 employers and 64 professional bodies.
- Advanced Practice Masters (two-year courses) offer research and placement opportunities.
- Number#1 in UK for graduate start-up businesses employing over 1000 staff since 2011.Got alumni in 167 countries.
- The Northumbria University library achieves some of the highest levels of student satisfaction in the UK and has about 500,000 print books, 843,000 ebooks, and 110,000 print and ejournal collection.
- 5-star teaching and 5-star employability.
- Equip yourself with outstanding experience and academic quality to tackle tomorrow’s challenges head on and to lead the way by being part of this University.
About Course-MSc Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Advance Practice
- This two-year course with advanced practice develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in logistics and supply chain management.
- The course is covered by the prestigious AACSB accreditation for Newcastle Business School, which was ‘Business School of the Year’ at The Times Higher Education Awards 2015 and is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Specialist modules cover Strategic Procurement and Logistics ;Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Risk ;Developing Global Management Competencies ;Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage and how to manage the sustainability, quality and risks of supply chains.
- Academic and Professional Development’, has a specific focus on self-development. It includes formal sessions with our Careers and Employment Service which offers a range of workshops, one-to-one advice, and networking opportunities.
- The Advanced Practice semester will help you develop a track record of achievement that will help you stand out from other job applicants.
- This would give the employers an understanding that the student is well versed with the topics and more hands-on practical experience.
- Global scholarship of around 3000£.
- International Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship awards 50% tuition fee discount for international students.
In order to apply to the University, following list of documents are required. It would take around 5-7 working days for University to issue the offer letter.
- Bachelor (Individual memo)
- Provisional Certificate
- LOR’s -2 (Letter Of Recommendations)
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
- IELTS/PTE score card if applicable
Fees for MSc Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management with AP would be around 15,000£.
- After all conditions are met(includes financial documentation and TB certificate from an approved UKVI test centre), the University issues CAS letter following which visa filing is done.
- One can apply for Tier 4 General Student Visa up to three months before the start date of the course.
- Visa filing comes with visa fees and insurance to be paid online at UKVI site.